Creating A Star

This started as a simple pour, but then as I started moving the paint around with the blower, a cool effect started to happen when the top layer of paint had dried faster than I wanted but there was still enough wet paint underneath, that the top layer would curl back and under the curl would reveal a new pattern. I did two pours, the second on top of the dry first and then I saw the prussian blue ‘body’ spewing the bright yellow. I then did small focused pours or drips/spatter and this is now the result. I hope you enjoy. All pieces for sale as original or print. Contact me for pricing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s